We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hawthorn is often used for making homemade preparations, decoctions, tinctures and even preserves and jams. It is a berry with a lot of vitamins. Homemade hawthorn pastilles are also popular. It is not difficult to prepare it, and you need a minimum amount of products.
Secrets of making hawthorn marshmallows
The finished dessert contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, as well as in the hawthorn itself. It is optimal to use berries that are harvested in October or September. These should be fruits without mold, diseases, and also without signs of rot. The berries must be washed and sorted out, and the sepals must be torn off.
It is better to store the finished delicacy cut into squares and sprinkled with sugar. There are several recipes for making a sweet delicacy, but the hostesses choose a variety of cooking variations.
In any case, a healing product is obtained that will increase hemoglobin, normalize blood pressure, strengthen immunity, normalize sleep and relieve anxiety.
Raw Hawthorn Marshmallow
To prepare marshmallows without boiling berries, you need to use simple ingredients: hawthorn, honey, a little water. The cooking method is very simple:
- All the berries, washed and dried, grind through a meat grinder along with the seeds.
- Add liquid natural honey.
- Put on a baking sheet in a layer 1.5 cm thick. Pre-moisten the baking sheet with cold water.
- Place the baking sheet in a slightly preheated oven and wait until the marshmallow is received.
- Cut the finished product into squares and put in a glass jar.
It is necessary to store the treat in a dark, dry place, without signs of moisture.
Boiled and grated hawthorn marshmallow
You can also prepare a treat according to a different recipe. To do this, the hawthorn will have to be boiled and ground. This is a more difficult cooking option, but suitable even for novice cooks. At the same time, despite the heat treatment, vitamins and trace elements are preserved, and the product remains useful for strengthening the immune system. Ingredients:
- 1.5 kg of berries;
- granulated sugar at the rate of 200 g per 1 kg of puree.
The method of preparing a delicious medicine for tea:
- Rinse the berries and spread on a towel to dry out.
- Put the fruits in a saucepan and cook until they become soft.
- Rub the boiled berries through a sieve.
- Weigh the puree and add sugar to it.
- Spread out on a flat wooden surface in a layer of 1–1.5 cm and place in the oven.
- The temperature should be 60 ° C, hold for several hours.
- Remove and leave for several days in a dry and ventilated place.
- Cut into squares.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
Can be folded into plastic or glass containers, stored in a dry place. An excellent medicine for high blood pressure, and also delicious. Nice to eat at any age.
Hawthorn and Apple Pastila
Hawthorn pastilles in video recipes are often prepared not only from berries, but also with the use of additional ingredients. Then the delicacy turns out to be both tasty and healthy.
Products for dessert that can be consumed by hypertensive patients, as well as people to strengthen the immune system:
- 1 kg of apples and hawthorn fruits;
- half a kilo of granulated sugar;
- half a liter of water.
Instructions for making marshmallow:
- Rinse the berries, add a little water and simmer over low heat.
- Prepare the puree by rubbing the red fruits through a sieve.
- Make apple puree and mix it with hawthorn, grated through a sieve.
- Pour in granulated sugar and cook until the required consistency.
- Pour on a baking sheet in a layer of 1 cm.
- Dry and then sprinkle with sugar for safekeeping.
The product can be served with tea or stored in jars for the winter. The product is healthy and surprisingly tasty, and with the right approach, it can be stored for a month and a half.
Oven hawthorn marshmallow recipe
The oven is best for making treats at home. You will need a washed and sorted hawthorn, which you need to put in an enamel saucepan and pour water over a third of the fruit. Then steps like this follow:
- Add granulated sugar at the rate of 200 grams of sugar per 1 kg of berries.
- Boil for half an hour until the consistency of jam.
- Cool and rub through a sieve to remove seeds from the fruit.
- Spread the thick jam on a wooden board and place in the oven.
- The temperature should be no more than 70 degrees.
- To check the readiness after 6-7 hours, you must press the marshmallow. There should be no fingerprints left.
The treat is ready, you can collect the whole family for tea.
Hawthorn paste in an electric dryer
In an electric dryer, you can cook berries without boiling. This will preserve vitamins and healing properties.
The products for the treat are the same: hawthorn, sugar. The berries must be doused with boiling water in a colander. Then chop the fruit and remove the seeds. Can be done through a meat grinder or juicer. Add granulated sugar to the resulting puree to taste, which can be replaced with natural honey.
After that, put the resulting mass on special trays for marshmallows. Set the electric dryer to medium drying mode and so hold the product for 7 hours. Then lower the temperature in the appliance to a minimum and wait another 2 hours.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and place in cardboard boxes.
Rules for storing hawthorn marshmallows
To store marshmallows at home, several rules must be followed. You can store such a dessert in glass jars or canvas bags. A cardboard box, a plastic container is also suitable.
The temperature for storing a healthy dessert is +15 ° C, plus or minus a couple of degrees. The humidity in the room for long-term storage should not exceed 60%. In this case, the delicacy can be easily stored for 40–45 days.
He does not like marshmallow and direct sunlight, and therefore it is better to choose dark places for storage without excess moisture.
Homemade hawthorn paste will become not only a delicious treat for tea, but also an excellent medicine that will help normalize sleep and blood pressure, strengthen the immune system and give vitality. You can cook in the oven or in an electric dryer. There are recipes where you need to cook berries, but there are options for raw food lovers. After preparing a delicious dessert, it is important to properly package and store in order to enjoy the exquisite taste of a sweet healthy recipe at any time.